Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Vinyl flooring against ceramic tile wall in bathroom -- what aboutthe gap?

What to do about the small gap (which the flooring instructions say must
be left) where the flooring meets a ceramic-tiled wall. I'd rather not
install molding to cover the gap; how about using a mildew-resistant
caulking compound that remains flexible?

Perce