Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ace hardware has a 20% off sale Saturday

Power tools and small appliances qualify for a 10% discount.
Offer valid February 28, 2009. Discount applies to the
regular price of in-stock merchandise that can fit inside the
bag at one time. Individual items can be up to twice the bag
height, however multiple stacked items cannot exceed the
height of the bag. Merchandise placed in the bag must remain
in its original packaging. Excludes sale items, city
stickers, gift cards, on-line purchases, Benjamin Moore Aura
paint and other items that each participating store may
designate. Discount does not apply to phone orders, special
orders or store charge accounts. No rain checks will be
given. Limit one bag and one offer redemption per customer
while supplies last. Offer good in USA except where
prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.

Get a FREE reusable tote bag to pack up your savings, first
50 customers only! **

**First 50 customers at participating retailers will receive
a free reusable Ace
tote bag and may use that instead. Same rules apply for paper
or reusable bag.

http://www.acehardware.com/home/index.jsp

Posted to alt.home.repair

Darn shame I'm reading this at 9 PM on the day of the sale.
Ah, well. If it makes anyone feel better, today is a print a
coupon sale for Rite Aid pharmacies. five bucks off any
order of $20 or more.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oren" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 21:05:46 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Darn shame I'm reading this at 9 PM on the day of the sale.
Ah, well. If it makes anyone feel better, today is a print a
coupon sale for Rite Aid pharmacies. five bucks off any
order of $20 or more.

My apologies for the post. I lost a day, somewhere this week.

Maybe the left coast can use the info.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Now, where is Tuesday. I know I had it some where. Did you
look under the backseat of the car? Honey! Where is tuesday!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oren" wrote in message

My apologies for the post. I lost a day, somewhere this
week.

Maybe the left coast can use the info.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Our local Ace closed at noon on Saturday and will be closed until
Monday.