Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This sounds dangerous

They just had on the tv news that a local hospital is going to expand
their emergency room. They said that it's going to be expanded into
part of the parking lot. That sounds awfully dangerous to me. Lets
say the ambulance brings in a guy who was in a bad car wreck. They
got him on an emergency room treatment table, when I car comes
speeding thru the hospital parking lot, hits the guy on the treatment
table, and kills him. This is not right!

Posted to alt.home.repair

You should inform them of this danger right away before someone gets hurt!

Be outspoken about these things. I always am...

Like the other day I went to the bank drive-thru window and there was a sign
which said "Single transactions only!" I informed the teller she was
discriminating against married people by only allowing single people to use
the drive-thru window!

"Jimw" wrote in message
They just had on the tv news that a local hospital is going to expand
their emergency room. They said that it's going to be expanded into
part of the parking lot. That sounds awfully dangerous to me. Lets
say the ambulance brings in a guy who was in a bad car wreck. They
got him on an emergency room treatment table, when I car comes
speeding thru the hospital parking lot, hits the guy on the treatment
table, and kills him. This is not right!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jimw" wrote in message
They just had on the tv news that a local hospital is going to expand
their emergency room. They said that it's going to be expanded into
part of the parking lot. That sounds awfully dangerous to me. Lets
say the ambulance brings in a guy who was in a bad car wreck. They
got him on an emergency room treatment table, when I car comes
speeding thru the hospital parking lot, hits the guy on the treatment
table, and kills him. This is not right!

How about the bar that has a sign reading "No Miners"?

TDD

Sounds in Public Places Rod UK diy 22 March 13th 08 08:27 PM
Frequency sounds from TVs Jo - the girl Electronics Repair 20 December 24th 07 03:46 PM
Sounds Crazy But...... buck Woodworking 13 October 13th 04 10:16 PM
Sounds and Smells Chomski UK diy 13 November 29th 03 11:48 AM