Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another tile question

On 2/20/2009 7:44 PM DS spake thus:

What is the useful life of the diamond blade on a wet tile saw?

How about:

Until it stops cutting.

--
Personally, I like Vista, but I probably won't use it. I like it
upgrades. As long as there is hardware and software out there that

- lifted from sci.electronics.repair

Tile question [email protected][_2_] Home Repair 1 February 23rd 09 03:56 AM
Tile question Hustlin' Hank Home Repair 1 February 21st 09 12:38 PM
Tile Saw Question srazor Home Repair 3 December 5th 06 03:25 PM
Tile question jeffc Home Repair 1 October 17th 06 05:37 AM
Tile saw question SteveB Home Repair 9 April 2nd 05 02:17 PM