Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT TV sound volume for commercials

The sound difference was noticeable on my old set. I now have a new
TV with Stereo sound. The change in volume is much greater. The
difference is head splitting sometimes.

If there is, in fact, a law against the volume level for commercials,
I guess we have one more law on the book that no one enforces.