Posted to alt.home.repair

Default digital tv

On Feb 9, 6:01*am, "pacca" wrote:
I have a older TV ,time Warner cable goes directly into the TV,no set up
box,will I need a digital converter for it.If I call TW ,I know they
probably tell me I will need one of there set up box so they can charge me a
monthly fee.I don't trust TW.

Once every half hour on every Time Warner Cable channel I watch, they
put up a commercial that EXPLICITLY says you do NOT need a converter
box if you have Time Warner Cable connected to your TV. I don't know
how much clearer they need to be, or could possibly be.