Posted to alt.home.repair

Default involved in a flood

I live in Kentucky and my wife and I never thought we would be involved in
a flood, but we turned out to be wrong, our house was engulf...
So Now I need your help to fix the electricity, the floor etc
I don't know where to start. Prevention is better than cure
http://www.stormtec.net/ seem to be a good idea and I think that every
house should be equipped.

-------------------------------------

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/11/2009 11:45 PM monkeyman spake thus:

I live in Kentucky and my wife and I never thought we would be involved in
a flood, but we turned out to be wrong, our house was engulf...
So Now I need your help to fix the electricity, the floor etc
I don't know where to start. Prevention is better than cure
http://www.stormtec.net/ seem to be a good idea and I think that every
house should be equipped.

So you just dropped into our newsgroup to spam us? How nice of you.

God damn thestuccocompany.com and all of their evil spawn.

--
Personally, I like Vista, but I probably won't use it. I like it
upgrades. As long as there is hardware and software out there that

- lifted from sci.electronics.repair