Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.homerepair,alt.personals.vancouver,van.4sale,van.chatter

Default All About Hardwood Floor , AHF Ltd., All hardwood floor Ltd. BC

AllHardwoodFloor Ltd.( serviced based Business without showroom)
All hardwood Floors does every floor imaginable.
AHF ltd. is a flooring contractor, Yes we Supply and Install , Sand & site
finish All species(except Bamboo)All finishes, All prefinished Hardwood
floors.
Your homes business and institutions become my showrooms.

People ask me why you chose AHF AllHardwoodFloor Ltd. for a business name.
Well ,That is an easy question to answer. Firstly I was The first company to
register A one word Business name as an incorporated business.
The second reason is I have been working on Hardwood floors since 1979.
During these past twenty five plus years I have been very comfortable with
All
the various Applications Of Hardwood floor & stair Installation over every
imaginable sub strafe, The largest areas dimensionally, The most intricate
details.
The sanding of all types of species and layout.
Working with products that are beneficial to the client. such as Glitsa(tm)
Swedish finish( conversion varnish), moisture cured urethane , Gymnasium
coatings, Street shoe (tm), Two component epoxy paints.
All industry standard practices practiced diligently
IN fact Because Of Who I learned this trade from
everything Is complete has my name on it with Above Industry standard
going the extra mile for my clients, You can see the reflection

OK Ok
listen your going to hire some one anyway
You have to pay them when they complete
If you pay an amount for some thing that your not happy with.
What did you gain?
I see this all the time for my so called competitors. Quote.

We can beat or match any price !
Remember your talking price .

At My company All Hardwood Floors ect
We offer above industry standard Quality work
I could easy say to any of the companies around Vancouver
I can beat your level of quality all the while at a reasonable cost.
from a proper incorporated business who has built a company around the
concept of reputation and quality ,integrity ,value and beauty
25years plus experienced Registered Floorlayer( BC) hardwood.
I'll be the only person you will deal with I do 90% of all projects On my
own so they look uniform and consistent.
Did I mention we need your business??

On the web http://allhardwoodfloor.com (.net or .ca)
cellular 604-603-7317
WCB# 720346AA(012),
REG# R367150, BN#BC0692966 GST # 85467 2003 RT0001
Fully Insured with Gore Mutual #8416902
Trademark used in Canada since April 1999(1378188)
"A" rated with BBB of lower mainland 5th year
See my work from 2008 photo album http://allhardwoodfloorscoquitlam.com

HARDWOOD FLOOR HELP Pam Home Repair 4 November 2nd 08 07:55 PM
Hardwood Floor Mike Home Repair 5 August 8th 08 01:16 AM
Broken TV from Floor Vibrations? hardwood floor, five guys jumpingaround playing RockBand on Wii. [email protected] Electronics Repair 5 February 6th 08 03:34 AM
Putting hardwood floor on top of hardwood floor CompleteNewb Home Repair 6 October 19th 07 03:52 PM
Hardwood Floor - High Spot in Floor Steve Johnson Home Repair 2 March 27th 04 10:58 PM