Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fleck 5600 water-softener

Has anyone tried to replace the Main Piston Assembly with the Seals
and Spacers on a Fleck 5600 water-softener due to the main piston
sticking but found that the new piston was sticking as well? If you
have had this problem please e-mail me at . I
have had this problem and am very interested to know if others have
also. I will continue to check my e-mail for responses for many years
so please write to me no matter how far in the future it may be.

Posted to alt.home.repair

have had this problem please e-mail me at recyclebinned@charter,net . I

--
Send from http://www.nonsolonews.net

Posted to alt.home.repair

Molly Brown ha scritto:

Has anyone tried to replace the Main Piston Assembly with the Seals
and Spacers on a Fleck 5600 water-softener due to the main piston
sticking but found that the new piston was sticking as well? If you
have had this problem please e-mail me at recyclebinned@charter,net . I
have had this problem and am very interested to know if others have
also. I will continue to check my e-mail for responses for many years
so please write to me no matter how far in the future it may be.

im having the same problems with my 5600. have replaced the seals twice and the motor twice, have checked all the gears and even lubed the piston and seals with dow 111. cant find anything wrong but it will get stuck in the beginning of the brine rinse cycle. ill turn it a little and it will go through the rest of the cycle ok. have you found out what was causing yours to mess up because id like to know.

--
Send from http://www.nonsolonews.net

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Homeowners Hub site is not a help forum.
It's an *advertising* forum that invades real
forums (like "alt.home.repair", part of
"usenet") parasitically in order to generate
free advertising for itself, which continually
advances its search engine placement, thereby
increasing its own revenue through its click-
through advertising commissions.

So the first thing you should do is write them
an email and tell them to quit spamming.

Then try to find your way here through proper
channels. Please do a google search on "Usenet"
and post the regular way.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus