Posted to alt.home.repair,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.food.cooking,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic

Default High Plains Thumper THUMPS me!

Rhino Plastee (Michael Glasser AKA Snit) wrote:
High Plains Thumper wrote:
Rhino Plastee wrote:
SBH wrote:
Rhino Plastee (Michael Glasser AKA Snit) wrote...

The list of people who clearly hate this charactor is
clearly huge. Peter Kulhman, Tattoo Vampire, High
Planes Thumper, Wally, Steve Carroll, Tim Adams and
more. So what that they cannot find any example of
him actually lying? So what that they clearly lie
about him and about me and about others. The whole
****ing world is becoming one new order democracy and
if they say he is a ****ing asshole he is. Snit is a
****ing asshole, facts be damned!

How old are all you boys again? This stuff reminds me of
my 2nd grade recess hour.

It's Snit's sock puppet, RH. Snit is a teacher, so you will
have to forgive him. He got beat up during recess for
spreading his pathological lies in comp.os.linux.advocacy
and comp.sys.mac.advocacy, so now is throwing a tantrum by
crossposting in other newsgroups, unrelated to the two.

It is supposed to! It is Snit's hour to be roasted
because the great and mighty High Plains Thumper and Steve
Carroll have said he is an asshat.

Lie, more tantrums. Can't handle the truth, eh? If it is
too hot, then get out of the kitchen.

Sure, they just make **** up but who the hell cares?

Lie.

It is 2009 and this is the wild west of the Internet!

Yup, the Snit Circus of pathological lies continues ....

You go! Not a ****ing shred of evidence but who cares? This
is 2009 and this is the wild west of the Internets! If you
say it is then it is! Who am I, a mere sock puppet of Snit's
to disagree? Face it, **** nugget, I must be a sock puppet of
his because you and Wally the incest man say so and even post
quotes that show Snit referencing a quote of his I
referenced. He even took credit for the quote of his I
referenced. Proof positive! You must be right! Why else
would Snit take credit for his own quote if I was not his sock
puppet! You have got the facts, man, even if they do not show
a ****ing thing.

Continuation of the Snit Circus of ad hominem pathological lies.

Snit as Rhino Plastee:

http://tinyurl.com/9qr5lo

Quote:

"Nope: I quote you directly and in context:"-Snit

Proving that High Plains Thumper is correct, Snit does
nymshift as Rhino Plastee.

Nope. Nice try though!

You wished!

Rhino Plastee states....

"Clearly this is a bigoted postion you are pushing, Wally".
http://tinyurl.com/6uhx65

Wally replies....

"Clearly for your argument to hold up you need to put words in my
mouth! tsk, tsk!"
http://tinyurl.com/9xm9ea

Snit shoots himself in the foot and replies....

"Nope: I quote you directly and in context:"
http://tinyurl.com/7hlnq2

ROTFLMAO!
--
HPT
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,rec.sport.pro-wrestling.fantasy

Default High Plains Thumper THUMPS me! AGAIN!

High Plains Thumper wrote:
Rhino Plastee wrote:
SBH wrote:
[...]

Oh how right you are! I quote Snit quoting Wally and Snit makes the ****ing
dumbass mistake of saying he is the one who quoted Wally! BAM! Proof
positive! Snit ****ed up! High Plains Thumper THUMPS another **** nugget!

Yes! You are ****ing awesome High Plains Thumper! You THUMP like no other!
You go!

Posted to alt.home.repair,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,rec.sport.pro-wrestling.fantasy

Rhino Plastee wrote:
High Plains Thumper wrote:
[...]

This is an example of:

Quote:
7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics

[1.] Act offended or claim that opposing viewpoints are
incredible and/or unbelievable. When you are unable to valid
argument to refute a Linux advocate, use empty statements such as:
* "OH PULEEEZE!"
* "Only a Linonut would say that"
* "And they wonder why no one takes Linux seriously!"
* "How dare you say that!"
* "That's the way to offend thousands!"

44. Use being an idiot as an excuse. When you are criticized
for using disinformation tactics, claim ignorance of the
disinformation tactics and use your apparent idiocy as an excuse
for your actions. Do the same for your comrades, when a Linux
Advocate corners one of your fellow anti-Linux propagandists tell
that advocate something like "What are you doing? It's only John
Doe for goodness sake!"