Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Radiant Heat Problem

My underfloor radaint heat has worked great for years , all of the sudden
it's
taking a long...........time for my radiant loop of my house to come up to
temp.
Can it be my taco 5000 mixing valve. it is set for 135 and it is
maintaining that
temp no problem . So I have a feeling it's my mixing valve can anyone help
with
the problem.

-------------------------------------

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 17, 8:45*pm, (smc22) wrote:
My underfloor radaint heat has worked great for years , all of the sudden
it's
taking a long...........time for my radiant loop of my house to come up to
temp.
Can it be my taco 5000 mixing valve. it is set for 135 and it is
maintaining that
temp no problem . So I have a feeling it's my mixing valve can anyone help
with
the problem.

Delivered via *http://www.thestuccocompany.com/

Maybe pump is worn out, maybe valve, maybe air in lines, maybe get a
pro its something else.

Infrared heat (radiant heat) for paint removal? Oren Home Repair 4 May 4th 07 09:39 PM
radiant heat - low circulation problem elai Home Repair 5 December 8th 06 07:45 PM
Radiant heat Mulan Home Repair 2 July 19th 06 02:12 AM
Radiant heat questions Vijay Home Ownership 4 December 13th 05 05:48 PM
radiant heat? rosie Home Repair 4 December 22nd 03 11:02 PM