Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Help finding burner socket for old stove.

Stove is very old (at least 30 years) and made by
Westinghouse. Name says "Westinghouse Continental".
It has an oven under the range part and again overhead.
I find the label but can not read
the model number :-( . The label says 20.04 Kw.

The socket is made of a
heavy ceramic block. A picture is he
http://math.ucr.edu/ferguson/sock.jpg
If someone could tell me where to find one of
these things I would be very grateful. The usual
parts suppliers seem to be unable to proceed without
a model number.

Thanks in advance.

Barry