Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
FL FL is offline

Default Quiet dishwasher makes too much noise

I replaced the dishwasher that came with the house with a new and
moderately pricey super quiet dishwasher. It's great that I can
hardly hear it while it's running the wash cycles. However, it is
just as loud as the old dishwasher when it drains the water between
cycles. The sound of the actual water draining out is annoyinlg loud
and echoes through to other rooms.

Is there any way to quiet the noise while the water empties between
cycles?