Posted to alt.home.repair

Default maytag lat 9416 aae washer

I have a maytag washer and I was told by maytag customer service that
the mounting stem seal kit was not covered under the warranty when
replacing the transmission. I would have to pay for the stem seal kit
and the tub bearing kit. I read on one of the postings that someone
posted that is was covered. I was wondering where did they get this
info. Any information would be appreciated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
I have a maytag washer and I was told by maytag customer service that
the mounting stem seal kit was not covered under the warranty when
replacing the transmission. I would have to pay for the stem seal kit
and the tub bearing kit. I read on one of the postings that someone
posted that is was covered. I was wondering where did they get this
info. Any information would be appreciated.

An old trick. Call back, tell the person you are speaking to that the last
person you spoke to said it WAS covered and stand your ground. Basically
it's a white lie.

Maytag washer Willie The Wimp Home Repair 4 June 8th 08 09:14 PM
Maytag Washer Nick Home Ownership 0 October 3rd 07 11:44 PM
maytag washer T Home Repair 2 November 5th 06 01:45 PM
Maytag washer won't spin. Mayor Home Repair 5 May 27th 06 11:16 PM
Maytag LA512 washer--anyone know about these? GTO69RA4 Home Ownership 0 December 9th 04 08:02 PM