Posted to alt.home.repair

Default dumpster rental jersey city nj 908-313-9888

Page 1 NameCall today 908-313-9888 ask for Joe Dicellis. WE TAKE
AWAY ANY KIND OF TRASH. The other waste companies do not even come
close to what we offer.

Waste removal call and we haul . Professional debris
removal of anykind . We do all the work. Uniform employees.
Always up front prices . Always on time . Save time and money.
Modern fleet. Fully insured . State license 13243 CALL NOW ,
908 -313 -9888 joe jr. Waste Mangement customers recieve discounts.
WE HAVE DUMPSTERS

We handle all types of debris , trash,waste,rubbish. . Service to
meet your needs . We can spec out the job to your plans from start to
job completion .Call 908 -313 -9888 We now service commercial,
industrial ,residential accounts.we also do residential house clean
outs, basements garages. demo jobs.We do not drop dumpsters on your
driveway so as not to damage it. 10,20,30, containers available .We
protect your property. WE HAVE DUMPSTERS CALL NOW DUMPSTERS SIZES
10,20,30,40.WE DO SPECIAL SERVICE FOR HOMEOWNERS Relax and let us
take care of your trash we have been in business since 1992 we know
all the rules with government issues. Thank you call 908-313- 9888

Service is our product.We now do file destruction.

10,20 30 yard dumpsters new jersey and new york. ARE DUMPSTERS ARE NOT
DROPPED ON YOUR PROPERTY SO THERE IS NO DAMAGE to your driveway.

WE NOW ACCEPT credit cards at google check out .Get your quote now
call joe.Thank you.The other waste disposal companys has
restrictions find out what they are we are up front always. sister
site www.newjerseywastedisposal.com

ESTIMATES ARE CHEERFULLY GIVEN FROM OUR FRIENDLY STAFF.

Please lets us know what kind of service you need . www.newjerseywastedisposal.com

NEW JERSEY STATE CC NO. 2360 STATE DEP 13243 A DICELLIS DISPOSAL
COMPANY SERVING YOU ON THE WEB

google checkout for credit cards

Waste management pros at work.

We care about helping you.

Dumpster Quotes Quickly.

Dumpster service for new jersey find us on www.google.com or www.superpages..com

Thank-you for your time any question call 908-313-9888 ask for joe or
go to www.newjerseywastedisposal.com
Web Hosting powered by Network Solutions®