Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question About A Valve

Hi All,

I found, when I stepped out of my car at the mall last week the
following:

A Clayton Automatic Valve, Part# 71943-03- Can't find the owner
and can't find much info on it. Anyone have any ideas what this thing
is? And if so, who might have some use for it, because I sure done and
it has the look of something important.

Thanks to all!

FBAL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 20:53:51 -0800 (PST), wrote:

71943-03

Did you try this:
http://www.claytonindustries.com/