Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Decorators Collection

I was looking at some bathroom vanities from this catalog. The prices seem
very reasonable - too reasonable, I guess. I am aware that this is not high
end stuff, but I was wondering how it might compare to a big box store? I
need a small vanity and top for our 2nd bathroom, mainly used as a powder
room, not every day bathing/showering etc.
Any thoughts on product quality from this catalog?

Posted to alt.home.repair

ronil dexon ronildexon[at]gmail[dot]com wrote in
:

I was looking at some bathroom vanities from this catalog. The prices
seem very reasonable - too reasonable, I guess. I am aware that this
is not high end stuff, but I was wondering how it might compare to a
big box store? I need a small vanity and top for our 2nd bathroom,
mainly used as a powder room, not every day bathing/showering etc.
Any thoughts on product quality from this catalog?

Backdoor spamming is all this is

From: ketrex kax ketrexkax[at]gmail[dot]com

From: jek[dot]don jek[dot]don[at]gmail[dot]com

but I was wondering how it might compare to a
big box store?

Well, go compare it. This is not alt.personal.servant

BTW, forgot something didn't ya goofy asswipe? An incompetent spammer at
that.