Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Decorators Collection

I was looking at some bathroom vanities from this catalog. The prices seem
very reasonable - too reasonable, I guess. I am aware that this is not high
end stuff, but I was wondering how it might compare to a big box store? I
need a small vanity and top for our 2nd bathroom, mainly used as a powder
room, not every day bathing/showering etc.
Any thoughts on product quality from this catalog?

--
jek.don
Posted to alt.home.repair

My Mom has bought furniture from
Landscape Designers Seattle
and it's very good and heavy wood. Not cheap or flimsy.
Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at http://www.spicyhome.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

I know also these amazing selections of quality furniture for home and
garden. The furniture is made from the highest grade teak wood grown
in Indonesia. Try this site http://www.upscaleteakfurniture.com.
Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at http://www.spicyhome.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

lid (Jmmv08) wrote in
:

I know also these amazing selections of quality furniture for home and
garden. The furniture is made from the highest grade teak wood grown
in Indonesia. Try this site
http://www.upscaleteakfurniture.com.
Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at http://www.spicyhome.com

Your Home Decorators Collection ongoing spam is about as dumb as it gets.
You're about as slick as sandpaper in vise jaws.

The only way you're gonna make any bucks "vicky" is maybe doing a gang-
bang.