Posted to alt.home.repair

Default N-Word Shouted at Palin Rally

-----Original Message-----
From: Red Green [mailto Posted At: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 9:32 PM
Posted To: alt.home.repair
Conversation: N-Word Shouted at Palin Rally
Subject: N-Word Shouted at Palin Rally

wrote in
:

(snip)

I am however interested in who a candidate chooses to associate
with.

Which is exactly why and pretty much the sole reason I didn't vote for
Obama. My mind hadn't been made up and was sorta leaning towards BO. It
wasn't Ayres that bothered me so much. It was the connection with Wright
who is linked to a much much worse person...Muammar el-Qaddafi. Reposted
my previous post below with supporting info.

Whether or not BO is a bad-guy or not is one thing. Even if he is a good
guy, the tactics of the Qaddafi's of the world are nasty. What more
could
The Qaddafi's of the world want than to get a deep foothold in the US.
Dupe and promise anybody anything for their goal. Their ultimate adjenda
prevails and will cut the throat of those who help when they are done
using them up as fast as they will cut the throat of their overt enemy.

Far-fetched ? How far-fetched did you think it was at one time that one
morning both twin towers would be a pile of rubble. What?! Are you
kidding? Do you know what it would take to do something like that?!!!
===============================

That has been my observation also.
From the beginning of the creation of the 'Hollywood Star/American Idol'
smooth talking "actor'...who was an unknown, unaccomplished candidate.
Yep....fire 'em up, frost 'em over, toot your flute and they'll follow
you anywhere.

But he makes people 'feel good'.
So did Elvis.....

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Coleah" wrote in
news:5E1D33209CA142CFB16A6F7450B29B51@MomsNewCompu ter:

[...]

From the beginning of the creation of the 'Hollywood Star/American
Idol' smooth talking "actor'...who was an unknown, unaccomplished
candidate. Yep....fire 'em up, frost 'em over, toot your flute and
they'll follow you anywhere.

But he makes people 'feel good'.
So did Elvis.....

This is NOT meant to be a connection with ANY candidate. Clear!! Just
meant as a point about speakers.

Had an English instructor at one time that said one of the greatest
(meaning convincing) public speakers of all time was...Aldolf Hitler. As
long as content is not a factor, I cannot argue with that.