Posted to alt.comp.freeware,microsoft.public.windows.file_system,comp.os.linux.setup,alt.home.repair

Default How would I mount a file as a copy of a removable disk in WinXP?

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:14:53 GMT, Franklin wrote:
How does one "mount" a file as a removable drive on Windows XP?

I see you have been active lately and posting to the boards.

You're a sick man Franklin.
It's a perfectly valid question.
Posted to alt.comp.freeware,microsoft.public.windows.file_system,comp.os.linux.setup,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 23:29:53 -0700, wrote:

69.110.17.235

heh
--
http://preview.tinyurl.com/6glxm9
Posted to alt.comp.freeware,microsoft.public.windows.file_system,comp.os.linux.setup,alt.home.repair

On 29 Oct 2008 06:29, seydao wrote in
:

From: "

"Seydao"? Huh? Surely not.

69.110.17.235 Pacbell is used by Donna Trohl.