Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Waffle Screw

I took a screw from a drawer to Home Depot. They didn't
have any, but told me it was called a waffle screw.

Where can I get some?

Dick
Posted to alt.home.repair

Dick Adams wrote:

I took a screw from a drawer to Home Depot. They didn't
have any, but told me it was called a waffle screw.

Where can I get some?

Dick

I'll guess it was really a wafer screw. You could try any other
hardware store or a real bolt store.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"badgolferman" wrote in message
Dick Adams wrote:

I took a screw from a drawer to Home Depot. They didn't
have any, but told me it was called a waffle screw.

Where can I get some?

Dick

I'll guess it was really a wafer screw. You could try any other
hardware store or a real bolt store.

http://www.warehousebay.com/catalog/...h%20Screws.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dick Adams" wrote in message
I took a screw from a drawer to Home Depot. They didn't
have any, but told me it was called a waffle screw.

Where can I get some?

Try www.mcmaster.com. Look on page 2995 and you will see wafer head screws.

Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

On Oct 2, 4:06*pm, wrote:

Just stick a standard screw in a waffle iron

i was thinking of something very different involving a waffle iron,
but i couldn't see how it would be anything except very painful.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dick Adams" wrote in message
I took a screw from a drawer to Home Depot. They didn't
have any, but told me it was called a waffle screw.

How about a WAFER head screw

http://www.erico.com/products/CADDYcfcWaferHead.asp

Posted to alt.home.repair

. ..

"Dick Adams" wrote in message
I took a screw from a drawer to Home Depot. They didn't
have any, but told me it was called a waffle screw.

Where can I get some?

Try www.mcmaster.com. Look on page 2995 and you will see wafer head
screws.

http://www.warehousebay.com/catalog/...h%20Screws.jpg

http://www.mcfeelys.com/powerhead-wafer-head

http://www.mcfeelys.com/timbrex-extra-long

http://www.theinstallbay.com/product_section.php?pn=6

http://www.masterpak-usa.com/cat_302_waferscrew.htm

http://www.swansecure.com/index.cfm?...=164&group=169

http://www.grabberman.com/ItemDetails.aspx?itemid=235Z&pkey=Wafer+Head+Drill er+8+x+1"%2C+Bulk+(Approx.+Pcs.+5+M)&pval=235Z&pId s=itemid

http://www.nationalnail.com/Catalog....85&f=461&dd=ON

Posted to alt.home.repair

Dick Adams wrote:

I took a screw from a drawer to Home Depot. They didn't
have any, but told me it was called a waffle screw.

Where can I get some?

I want to thank everyone who helped me on this.

This is the most useful newsgroup on the Interent!

Dick
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 2, 11:14*am, (Dick Adams) wrote:
I took a screw from a drawer to Home Depot. * They didn't
have any, but told me it was called a waffle screw.

Where can I get some?

Dick

When I have needed them, I have also found them called "modified truss
head" screws.

JK