Posted to alt.building.planning-preservation,alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction

Default IDP Interns and Architects - One Day Event

ARE YOU BLIND?

How about in a wheelchair? Arthritic?

Then how can you really know how to design a building for ALL people?

RAMP UP!

In one day experience your profession in a new way and transform your
buildings and your profession forever

A few hours temporarily disabled will unblind you to a whole new world
of design possibilities and opportunities to change the lives of
others. You can not ever know what life is like for a disabled person
but you can certainly learn from them and their experiences. Join us
in the Chicago area for this one day program in which the disabled
community commits to making us more effective at creating inspired
buildings for ourselves and for future generations

RAMP UP INTRODUCTION

Find out more at a brief lunch time conference near you or via
teleconference call.

Write to Chris Turley at send your
name, email address, and cell or daytime telephone number.

Bring your lunch, your soda, and your curiosity.

Need IDP credits hours? IDP Credits for Community Service available.
Call Chris Turley ASAP.

This event has no cost and is a community project created by Chris
Turley of Turley Architects and Eclipse Master Builders. 847 269-1778
or
for more information.

www.rampupchicago.org
Posted to alt.building.planning-preservation,alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction

I am a disabled person, nerve damage, walks with a cane, can't use left arm
or left leg, diabetes, bad heart and I use my disability when I have a
client that's disabled I make the home disabled friendly.

--
I am an "Architectural Draftsman and Designer" with over 40 years experience
providing architectural drafting services for myself, the privet sector and

--
Anthony Ippolito
Providing Architectural Drafting & Design

wrote in message
[...]

//at the event\\ [email protected] Home Repair 0 May 18th 08 08:41 AM
Unusual event H Home Repair 39 June 23rd 07 02:16 PM
Mira Event with Combi Question L Reid UK diy 4 January 16th 06 10:39 PM
Learn from my kickback event. Billy Smith Woodworking 26 October 26th 05 05:21 AM
Questions Architects ChrisD UK diy 2 July 28th 03 04:29 PM