Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNITED CHIMNEY from 1401 Church Street Bohemia, NY

UNITED CHIMNEY CORP.Address:1401 Church Street Bohemia, NY 11716

United chimney wasted my time for 2 months, charged my credit card
around $800 deposit and never provided the order. The owner, Douglas
Acker, is a crook that comes to the phone or answers e-mails only to
pressure you to make a bigger order. No one else in that “company” has
any clue about fireplaces – they came to my house 3 times and gave me
incorrect and conflicting information. Douglas Acker is the only one
who has any clue, but they communicate the information they collect in
their visits with photos taken on a phone camera. His own staff will
tell you that he “rarely” answers e-mails and is rarely in the office.
Basically doing a business with him is just spinning your wheels – I
got my deposit back from the credit card company.

I got the referral from ServiceMagic - see my previous post about
ServiceMagic

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:26:36 -0700 (PDT), Simonel
wrote Re UNITED CHIMNEY from 1401 Church Street
Bohemia, NY:

UNITED CHIMNEY CORP.Address:1401 Church Street Bohemia, NY 11716

I got the referral from ServiceMagic - see my previous post about
ServiceMagic

Thanks for the info.

1.5" PVC Street Wye or 1.5" Street Union [email protected] Home Repair 2 April 14th 07 03:59 AM
£12.5K for a church George UK diy 16 April 5th 07 06:30 PM
wiring chimney style cooker hood:power socket inside chimney [email protected] UK diy 9 December 18th 06 07:19 PM
Brick Chimney Peak Fell Inside Chimney During Heavy Rain/ Lightning Storm Mike Home Repair 8 June 27th 06 11:16 PM