Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kitchen Back splash - Design Help required

Good Morning...I am getting ready to do my kitchen back splash and
need a little design help for the area where the tile will end. The
tile will end at the area of my kitchen where there is a breakfast
counter. Pictures are include he

http://picasaweb.google.ca/usenetr20...32154730015410

Just wondering what is the best way to end the tile?

I have include my idea and the actual tile I am using. I am just
going to end it in a step pattern using some stainless steel edging.

Any help would be appreciated?
Posted to alt.home.repair

I would square it off either at the cabinet or the counter top end.
Schluter has some nice pieces for finishing edges but I would rather
like to see a bull nose or better yet some pencil rain trim its a tile
trim piece made of natural stone or ceramic about the thickness of a
magic marker. Its cool take a look at some:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...icial%26sa%3DN

Thats a good example however a different application of the pencil
trim.

Cheers

www.totalflooring.org
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...bucket.com/alb....

Thats *a good example however a different application of the pencil
trim.

Cheers

www.totalflooring.org

Thanks Bill for your advice. I do like the pencil trim and will look
for an appropriate colour.

Tiling question (Back Splash) Bgreer5050 Home Repair 2 March 25th 07 11:43 AM
Back splash Tile GoHabsGo Home Repair 1 December 6th 05 06:27 PM
tiling a back splash Eric and Megan Swope Home Repair 5 March 7th 05 09:26 PM
Planit Millennium II [2 CDs] new !, and other Kitchen Design 3D programscheap software for fitted kitchen design (¯`·...ø¤°`°¤TEL4 ¤°`°¤....·´¯)tel2003@pathfinder. Woodworking 1 October 6th 03 02:22 PM
Planit Millennium II [2 CDs] new !, and other Kitchen Design 3D programscheap software for fitted kitchen design (¯`·...ø¤°`°¤TEL4 ¤°`°¤....·´¯)tel2003@pathfinder. Woodworking 0 October 6th 03 08:08 AM