Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need Plumber (Bellevue)

Looking for a plumber to repair toilet and bathtub in a Nea Zmirni
apartment before I arrive at the end of August. If you can help or can
recommend someone, please contact me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

zackefron wrote:
Looking for a plumber to repair toilet and bathtub in a Nea Zmirni
apartment before I arrive at the end of August. If you can help or can
recommend someone, please contact me.

Hi.
I don't live there but is it in Washington? Thought there could be
Bellevue some where else.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , zackefron zackefron008[at]gmail[dot]com wrote:
Looking for a plumber to repair toilet and bathtub in a Nea Zmirni
apartment before I arrive at the end of August. If you can help or can
recommend someone, please contact me.

You were provided several answers each of the three previous times you posted
this same request. Do you not read them?

--
Regards,

Join the UseNet Improvement Project: killfile Google Groups.
http://www.improve-usenet.org

Download Nfilter at http://www.milmac.com/np-120.exe

Can't get a plumber Pete Bull UK diy 4 July 23rd 07 09:50 PM
Looking for a plumber [email protected] UK diy 3 January 24th 06 11:42 PM
The Plumber Pat in Atlanta Home Repair 28 December 14th 05 09:16 PM
Plumber in NYC? dgk Home Repair 5 December 27th 04 07:33 PM
Good Plumber or Bad Plumber? Robert Fenster Home Repair 14 June 2nd 04 06:01 AM