Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dishwasher question

I'm looking for a dishwasher to put in my bar. All it will wash is bar
glasses, mostly lead or titanium crystal but I'd like these to emerge
spot free.

Ideally there will only be one control...START. I don't need a number
of different cycles.

Any suggestions?

Boden
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Boden" wrote in message
I'm looking for a dishwasher to put in my bar. All it will wash is bar
glasses, mostly lead or titanium crystal but I'd like these to emerge spot
free.

Ideally there will only be one control...START. I don't need a number of
different cycles.

Any suggestions?

Boden

First, if you use regular dishwashing detergent with leaded crystal it will
be ruined. Etched, fogged, rims damaged..

If all you have is glasses, look into the double sink that real bars use
with a solution for rinsing.

In the kitchen, my glasses come out perfect, sparkling clean and spot free.
My crystal is washed in the sink. I'm not taking a chance on $30 to $50
pieces getting ruined.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun 31 Aug 2008 07:46:13a, Boden told us...

I'm looking for a dishwasher to put in my bar. All it will wash is bar
glasses, mostly lead or titanium crystal but I'd like these to emerge
spot free.

Ideally there will only be one control...START. I don't need a number
of different cycles.

Any suggestions?

Boden

If your willing to spend the bucks, there are commercial dishwasher make
expressly for that purpose. Even the racks are specialized for bareware.

Here is an example made by Hobart:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/5gjv6h

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Sunday, 08(VIII)/31(XXXI)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Labor Day
16hrs
'He's dead, Jim -- Ensign Dahmer, stop
that!'
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Boden" wrote in message
I'm looking for a dishwasher to put in my bar. All it will wash is bar
glasses, mostly lead or titanium crystal but I'd like these to emerge spot
free.

Ideally there will only be one control...START. I don't need a number of
different cycles.

Any suggestions?

Boden

Wife, girlfriend, neighborhood tart...

Posted to alt.home.repair
KLS KLS is offline

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 11:32:55 -0400, "Flatus Johnson" fj@nonet wrote:

"Boden" wrote in message
I'm looking for a dishwasher to put in my bar. All it will wash is bar
glasses, mostly lead or titanium crystal but I'd like these to emerge spot
free.

Ideally there will only be one control...START. I don't need a number of
different cycles.

Any suggestions?

Boden

Wife, girlfriend, neighborhood tart...

You.

Dishwasher question Pat Evans Home Repair 7 January 15th 07 08:27 AM
Dishwasher Question [email protected] Home Repair 4 November 29th 06 03:59 PM
Dishwasher question Steve B Home Repair 6 September 14th 06 04:04 AM
Dishwasher question Craig Home Repair 7 September 19th 05 01:50 AM
Dishwasher and Sink question Boothbay Home Repair 2 August 18th 05 03:47 AM