Posted to alt.home.repair

Default driveway sealer roller

Trying to find the roller that Loews used to sell any ideas ? I have
always used the roller to seal my driveway due to being very smooth
from many years of coating but now can't find the roller anymore ,
even at Loews. Maybe if someone has the manufactures name I can
contact them directly. Walley
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 10, 7:33�pm, wrote:
Trying to find the roller that Loews used to sell any ideas ? I have
always used the roller to seal my driveway due to being very smooth
from many years of coating but now can't find the roller anymore ,
even at Loews. Maybe if someone has the manufactures name I can
contact them directly. � �Walley

Rubbermaid makes one. I looked online, and there is a company called
"HardwareandTools.com that sells it for $13.39.

driveway sealer roller z Home Repair 6 September 14th 15 01:57 PM
Concrete driveway sealer? SteveB Home Repair 2 June 28th 07 02:22 AM
oil-based sealer on new driveway Monika Home Repair 2 June 2nd 07 07:59 PM
Driveway sealer peeling off blueman Home Repair 2 April 20th 05 02:05 AM
Ashphalt driveway sealer Scall5 Home Repair 4 April 10th 05 07:29 AM