Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Run Your Car On Water!!! Under $50

I got sick of paying $4 a gallon at the pump
So I got adventurous and purchased the information
on How-To convert my vehicle to run on Water.
Best $50 investment I ever made... it was quick and took no automotive
knowledge to do.
You can too!

a href="http://t13prodigy.centemax.hop.clickbank.net/"
target="_top"Run Your Car On Water!!!/a
Posted to alt.home.repair

"t13prod" wrote in message
I got sick of paying $4 a gallon at the pump
So I got adventurous and purchased the information
on How-To convert my vehicle to run on Water.
Best $50 investment I ever made... it was quick and took no automotive
knowledge to do.
You can too!

Yeah, my car runs on water. I had it mounted on pontoons.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 4, 12:13 pm, t13prod wrote:
I got sick of paying $4 a gallon at the pump
So I got adventurous and purchased the information
on How-To convert my vehicle to run on Water.
Best $50 investment I ever made... it was quick and took no automotive
knowledge to do.
You can too!

a href="http://t13prodigy.centemax.hop.clickbank.net/"
target="_top"Run Your Car On Water!!!/a

What have you been smoking ?
Can I have some. :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 10:13:22 -0700 (PDT), [deleted] [deleted] wrote:

I got sick of paying $4 a gallon at the pump
So I got adventurous and purchased the information
on How-To convert my vehicle to run on Water.
Best $50 investment I ever made... it was quick and took no automotive
knowledge to do.
You can too!

a href="[scam link deleted]"
target="_top"Run Your Car On Water!!!/a

Yes, filling up on water does stop fuel waste.

A car that won't start doesn't use fuel.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 4, 1:13*pm, t13prod wrote:
I got sick of paying $4 a gallon at the pump

So you decided to SCAM people with that old perpetual motion
machine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"t13prod" wrote in message
I got sick of paying $4 a gallon at the pump
So I got adventurous and purchased the information
on How-To convert my vehicle to run on Water.
Best $50 investment I ever made... it was quick and took no automotive
knowledge to do.
You can too!

a href="http://t13prodigy.centemax.hop.clickbank.net/"
target="_top"Run Your Car On Water!!!/a

and anyone who signs up is sure to get what they deserve.

When did we turn into a nation where these scam artists can florish? When
did people stop using their critical thinking skills?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Kelly Jones wrote:
"t13prod" wrote in message
I got sick of paying $4 a gallon at the pump
So I got adventurous and purchased the information
on How-To convert my vehicle to run on Water.
Best $50 investment I ever made... it was quick and took no
automotive knowledge to do.
You can too!

a href="http://t13prodigy.centemax.hop.clickbank.net/"
target="_top"Run Your Car On Water!!!/a

and anyone who signs up is sure to get what they deserve.

When did we turn into a nation where these scam artists can florish?
When did people stop using their critical thinking skills?

Sometime before 1869, when David Hannum (not PT Barnum as is commonly
believed) said "There's a sucker born every minute".

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kelly Jones" wrote in message
. ..

"t13prod" wrote in message
I got sick of paying $4 a gallon at the pump
So I got adventurous and purchased the information
on How-To convert my vehicle to run on Water.
Best $50 investment I ever made... it was quick and took no automotive
knowledge to do.
You can too!

a href="http://t13prodigy.centemax.hop.clickbank.net/"
target="_top"Run Your Car On Water!!!/a

and anyone who signs up is sure to get what they deserve.

When did we turn into a nation where these scam artists can florish? When
did people stop using their critical thinking skills?

Why are you so critical -- I used to run my car on water every winter, while
perch-fishing on Tawas Bay, Lake Huron. Then after the ice melted in the
spring, I ran it on dry land. And I didn't even have to pay $50!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Do you wanna buy some gas line magnets and a cyclone for your car also
???
OOPS I forgot about that Slick-40 that my wife baught along with a
gallon of MOTOR MEDIC
Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 5, 3:34*am, "J. Clarke" wrote:
Kelly Jones wrote:
"t13prod" wrote in message
I got sick of paying $4 a gallon at the pump
So I got adventurous and purchased the information
on How-To convert my vehicle torunonWater.
Best $50 investment I ever made... it was quick and took no
automotive knowledge to do.
You can too!

a href="http://t13prodigy.centemax.hop.clickbank.net/"
target="_top"RunYourCarOnWater!!!/a

and anyone who signs up is sure to get what they deserve.

When did we turn into a nation where these scam artists can florish?
When did people stop using their critical thinking skills?

Sometime before 1869, when David Hannum (not PT Barnum as is commonly
believed) said "There's a sucker born every minute".

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)- Hide quoted text -

I run a very large used engine and remanufactured engine website
www.GotEngines.com. I have been hearing a lot of people talk about
this when calling us, but I haven't heard of anyone actually using
it. I'm curious to see if anyone has had any success. I would assume
this would be all over the news and the leading manufacturers would've
been all over the concept, so this is most likely to good to be true.
The only reason I see this being a hidden possibilty is because I
recently watched a movie "Who Killed The Electric Car?". We've had
the capability to make electric vehicles for years...in fact, the
electric car came before the gas car. This movie really opened my
eyes to the bully oil area.