Posted to alt.home.repair

Default paint ur stucco loser

From: "dadiOH"
Subject: Painting exterior stucco spray or roll?
Date: Thursday, July 31, 2008 5:33 PM

Billy Pilgrim wrote:

Look above at my response above and these links. I'm tired of
bickering.

Don't give up now, Billy Boy...you are on the verge of becoming a HERO!
Continue your crusade...convince the millions of US homeowners that live in
CB houses covered with painted stucco that they screwed up big
time...educate the builders that are churning out this stupidity even as we
speak. (Maybe talk to a lawyer about a class action suit against the
builders. Toss in the building departments that permit this perfidy too).

And when you finish the US, learn Spanish and carry your crusade to Mexico,
Central America and South of America where there are 10s of millions more -
virtually ALL houses - of those painted abominations . By the time you
finish there, China will be rich enough to have started stuccoing and will
have painted THEIR houses and buildings so study Mandarin at night while you
are saving the Hispanic world.

No, don't stop, continue - you have found your life's work. Once you become
an adult.
==================================
thanks dadio (future Usenet kook of the year)

your closed mind is an inspiration to sane people everywhere.

don't let any of the cold hard fact sway you because; in your mind, you are
always right!

seriously, apart from the silly bickering; this has been interesting.

How do I paint my stucco walls? idiothomemoaner Home Repair 0 July 31st 08 05:25 PM
What paint for white stucco. PaPaPeng Home Repair 10 May 10th 08 05:58 AM
Exterior Stucco Paint [email protected] Home Repair 2 May 9th 08 03:31 AM
Stucco Paint? PaPaPeng Home Repair 2 March 9th 06 06:12 AM
What is the best stucco paint Walter R. Home Repair 0 February 21st 06 02:02 AM