Posted to alt.home.repair
Walter R.

Default What is the best stucco paint

My house needs painting. It is a one-story rancher and I decided to tackle
it myself. It actually does not look like it needs painting but the paint is
a least 13 years old and I will do some preemptive painting.

I will use a brush and roller. The roller needs to be very fluffy because
the stucco has a very rough texture. What is best for cutting in around the
aluminum windows and doors? Any old brush?

Any recommendations for a good, long lasting, white house paint? How is the
HD paint?

--
Walter
www.rationality.net