Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home inspection for a new town house in the Bay Area ...

Friends,

Are there any recommendations on how to get inspections for a new town
house should get done? The one year warranty for our house will soon
be getting over. We thought it would be better if we get independent
inspection done.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Kedar
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kedar Mhaswade" wrote in message
Friends,

Are there any recommendations on how to get inspections for a new town
house should get done? The one year warranty for our house will soon
be getting over. We thought it would be better if we get independent
inspection done.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Kedar

The correct time to have done that would be a year ago before you closed on
the property.

Not sure one of those is going to do you a lot of good now.

Colbyt

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kedar Mhaswade" wrote in message
Friends,

Are there any recommendations on how to get inspections for a new town
house should get done? The one year warranty for our house will soon
be getting over. We thought it would be better if we get independent
inspection done.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Kedar

.....perhaps if you mentioned which "bay" you live near.....

Posted to alt.home.repair

J.H. Holliday wrote:
"Kedar Mhaswade" wrote in message
Friends,

Are there any recommendations on how to get inspections for a new town
house should get done? The one year warranty for our house will soon
be getting over. We thought it would be better if we get independent
inspection done.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Kedar

....perhaps if you mentioned which "bay" you live near.....

The common reference to the "Bay Area" is that area on both sides of the
bay between San Fransisco and Oakland, California
Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote:
J.H. Holliday wrote:
"Kedar Mhaswade" wrote in message
Friends,

Are there any recommendations on how to get inspections for a new town
house should get done? The one year warranty for our house will soon
be getting over. We thought it would be better if we get independent
inspection done.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Kedar

....perhaps if you mentioned which "bay" you live near.....

The common reference to the "Bay Area" is that area on both sides of the
bay between San Fransisco and Oakland, California

TYPO alert: Francisco, not Fransisco. I can prove it was a typo since my
confirmation name is Francis. :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote:
J.H. Holliday wrote:
"Kedar Mhaswade" wrote in message
Friends,

Are there any recommendations on how to get inspections for a new
town house should get done? The one year warranty for our house
will soon be getting over. We thought it would be better if we get
independent inspection done.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Kedar

....perhaps if you mentioned which "bay" you live near.....

The common reference to the "Bay Area" is that area on both sides of
the bay between San Fransisco and Oakland, California

Nah, not necessary.

But you do have to distinguish between Matagorda Bay and Galveston Bay.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 16:39:36 -0700, Kedar Mhaswade wrote:

Friends,

Are there any recommendations on how to get inspections for a new town
house should get done? The one year warranty for our house will soon be
getting over. We thought it would be better if we get independent
inspection done.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Kedar

If possible ask a neighbor in your development who moved in before you
and has gone through this. Or a friend or work colleague.

Not necessarily the BEST way, but any realtor can give you the names of
home inspectors.

They're in the yellow pages of the phone book (Home Inspection).

There are one or more national organizations for home inspectors. I
forget the names. But googling should locate one for you, and I suspect
its web site would have a referral service.

-- Joel
Posted to alt.home.repair

"willshak" wrote in message
m...
J.H. Holliday wrote:
"Kedar Mhaswade" wrote in message
Friends,

Are there any recommendations on how to get inspections for a new town
house should get done? The one year warranty for our house will soon
be getting over. We thought it would be better if we get independent
inspection done.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Kedar

....perhaps if you mentioned which "bay" you live near.....

The common reference to the "Bay Area" is that area on both sides of the
bay between San Fransisco and Oakland, California

....perhaps among the sissified liberals who live there and perceive it as
the center of the universe...but for the rest of us, a little clarification
is in order..........

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 19, 9:26*pm, default wrote:
[...]

Why don't you get the guy the House Detective show on TV uses? I
think his name is Steve Ramos and I'm sure you can get his name by
googling for the show. They use him all the time, he appears to be
based in the bay area and competent.

Town house and a new boiler F UK diy 32 December 27th 07 09:36 PM
what is the difference between single family home and town house? Nick Home Ownership 14 October 16th 06 02:21 PM
Home inspection window expired without home inspection [email protected] Home Ownership 11 June 21st 06 10:04 AM
It's happening in my home town J.C. Home Ownership 4 January 25th 06 05:53 PM
Look what's happenin" in my home town. J.C. Home Repair 21 January 24th 06 07:51 PM