Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What is Weldwood Cove Base Adhesive good for?

Other then gluing plastic cove that is.

I am cleaning out the basement and found an unopened 1qt can. Beats me what
I am doing with it, since there is no plastic cove in the house, but it
seems a shame to throw it out and it is too cheap to bother putting on
craigslist.

Any other great uses for it? I need to glue two 4x4 1/4" pieces of plywood
together and was planning on using contact cement. Would this be any good
for that?

Posted to alt.home.repair

jack wrote:

Other then gluing plastic cove that is.

I am cleaning out the basement and found an unopened 1qt can. Beats
me what I am doing with it, since there is no plastic cove in the
house, but it seems a shame to throw it out and it is too cheap to
bother putting on craigslist.

Any other great uses for it? I need to glue two 4x4 1/4" pieces of
plywood together and was planning on using contact cement. Would
this be any good for that?

Call Habitat for Humanity. If they can't use it, they'll sell it in
their "Restore" store for used building materials.

--
Steve Bell
New Life Home Improvement
Posted to alt.home.repair

"SteveB" wrote in message
jack wrote:

Other then gluing plastic cove that is.

I am cleaning out the basement and found an unopened 1qt can. Beats
me what I am doing with it, since there is no plastic cove in the
house, but it seems a shame to throw it out and it is too cheap to
bother putting on craigslist.

Any other great uses for it? I need to glue two 4x4 1/4" pieces of
plywood together and was planning on using contact cement. Would
this be any good for that?

Call Habitat for Humanity. If they can't use it, they'll sell it in
their "Restore" store for used building materials.

Retail value is about $10. It would cost me more than that to get it to
them.