Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pella, Andersen, Marvin big names data

Why don't these companies post their actual performance data?

All I ever see is ENERGY STAR® requirements.

Seems like most others give the real data.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 17, 6:26*pm, Brent Bolin wrote:
Why don't these companies post their actual performance data?

All I ever see is ENERGY STAR® requirements.

Seems like most others give the real data.

Bull **** buddy, you just have to look rather then post crapola, the
facts are there , just look more what an inmorionated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 17, 6:26*pm, Brent Bolin wrote:
Why don't these companies post their actual performance data?

All I ever see is ENERGY STAR® requirements.

Seems like most others give the real data.

Alpen and Loeren make the highest R glass, but, butt head, moron,
Pella and Andersons is -public knowledge, online. wake up and search
you idiot................crumb....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 17, 7:44*pm, ransley wrote:
On Jul 17, 6:26*pm, Brent Bolin wrote:

Why don't these companies post their actual performance data?

All I ever see is ENERGY STAR® requirements.

Seems like most others give the real data.

Alpen and Loeren make the highest R glass, but, *butt head, moron,
Pella and *Andersons is -public knowledge, online. wake up and search
you idiot................crumb....

Dipswitch,

It sounds like you need a beer or something much stronger. I was only
implying these brand names appear to make it hard to compare
performance data. Very hard to find on their web sites. Actually
didn't find it at all. And not displayed on their products in the big
box stores.

Something like this would be nice -

http://www.survivorwindows.com/support/data.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Brent Bolin" wrote in message
On Jul 17, 7:44 pm, ransley wrote:
On Jul 17, 6:26 pm, Brent Bolin wrote:

Why don't these companies post their actual performance data?

All I ever see is ENERGY STAR® requirements.

Seems like most others give the real data.

Alpen and Loeren make the highest R glass, but, butt head, moron,
Pella and Andersons is -public knowledge, online. wake up and search
you idiot................crumb....

Dipswitch,

It sounds like you need a beer or something much stronger.
============

Take it easy on ransley. He's important to the American liquor industry.
Without him, Seagram stock would be in the tank.

Posted to alt.home.repair
M Q M Q is offline

Brent Bolin wrote:

Why don't these companies post their actual performance data?

All I ever see is ENERGY STAR® requirements.

Seems like most others give the real data.

I don't know about the others, but you can either download
a catalog from Andersen, or ask them to send you a printed version.
There is a section in the back with lots of performance
data, both for just the glass, and for the total unit.

Posted to alt.home.repair
M Q M Q is offline

M Q wrote:

Brent Bolin wrote:

Why don't these companies post their actual performance data?

All I ever see is ENERGY STAR® requirements.

Seems like most others give the real data.

I don't know about the others, but you can either download
a catalog from Andersen, or ask them to send you a printed version.
There is a section in the back with lots of performance
data, both for just the glass, and for the total unit.

Sorry. I can no longer find a way to download it.
What you want to request is "Andersen® Product Guide for Professionals"

http://www.andersenwindows.com/servl...=1090846767645