Posted to alt.home.repair

Default small fridge weight

Does anyone here have any idea of how much a small refrigerator (one
about 3 feet high) weighs?
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

school classes." -- Ted Kennedy
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message
Does anyone here have any idea of how much a small refrigerator (one
about 3 feet high) weighs?
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Less than 80 pounds. I can pick one up myself. We had one at work sitting
on a table and two guys moved it with the contents still in it. table and
all.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 17, 2:51*pm, Mark Lloyd wrote:
Does anyone here have any idea of how much a small refrigerator (one
about 3 feet high) weighs?
--
Mark Lloydhttp://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

school classes." -- Ted Kennedy

And you never thought about checking the SPEC sheet on any unit
online, yea ya lazy *******, its 500 lb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 18:48:32 -0400, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message
.. .
Does anyone here have any idea of how much a small refrigerator (one
about 3 feet high) weighs?
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Less than 80 pounds. I can pick one up myself. We had one at work sitting
on a table and two guys moved it with the contents still in it. table and
all.

Thanks. I'm about to get one and needed to know if I would need help
to get it home.

BTW, "less than 80 pounds" is lighter then the 27-inch (CRT) TV I
picked up a few years ago. I had no trouble getting that home.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

school classes." -- Ted Kennedy
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message

Less than 80 pounds. I can pick one up myself. We had one at work
sitting
on a table and two guys moved it with the contents still in it. table and
all.

Thanks. I'm about to get one and needed to know if I would need help
to get it home.

It's an awkward shaped item though so a second person is handy. It's light
enough though that those rolling luggage carriers can handle it. At least
mine did g.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Mark Lloyd wrote:
Does anyone here have any idea of how much a small refrigerator (one
about 3 feet high) weighs?

If carrying it is the issue bear in mind that your average college
student can carry one up four flights of stairs while full of beer.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 23, 1:13*pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:

If carrying it is the issue bear in mind that your average college
student can carry one up four flights of stairs while full of beer.

Which is full of beer, the student or the fridge? Or both?

Jerry

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to ransley, smart wrote:
NONE of the stores selling these online states WEIGHT?

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...ht-319470-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/21/2016 6:14 PM, smart wrote:
replying to ransley, smart wrote:
NONE of the stores selling these online states WEIGHT?

Thanks, Ransley has been waiting eight years and two months since he
asked that after hernia surgery. Meantime he has been drinking warm beer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 6:49:22 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 9/21/2016 6:14 PM, smart wrote:
replying to ransley, smart wrote:
NONE of the stores selling these online states WEIGHT?

Thanks, Ransley has been waiting eight years and two months since he
asked that after hernia surgery. Meantime he has been drinking warm beer.

Actually, Ransley has been weighting for eight years.

Beer will do that to you.