Posted to alt.home.repair

Default pool heater

I have a Pentair MiniMax pool heater. it's fairly new (5 years or
under) and been working well, but I just noticed that the temp. reads
"high", which according to the manual means that the pool is above 104
degrees, which the pool is no where close to, I've turned the whole
thing on and off, powered it down and back on, still reads "high". and
because it reads "high" it won't turn any heat on. Any suggestions?

thanks,

Lloyd

oil hot water heater--WANT TO CONVERT to pool heater [email protected] Home Repair 0 January 5th 08 12:32 AM
Pentair pool heater Pete Home Repair 5 September 3rd 06 07:55 AM
Gas pool heater questions [email protected] Home Repair 5 June 19th 06 12:46 PM
Swimming pool heater efficiency [email protected] UK diy 8 September 6th 05 06:57 PM
Swimming pool heater nospamgoingjag Home Ownership 5 June 7th 05 12:22 PM