Posted to alt.home.repair

Default wet look sealer - another layer months later!

I applied Behr wet look sealer to the brick on my balcony a few months
ago, and it looks great. Lately I've been wanting it to look wetter
than it does now and am wonder if it's ok if I clean the brick, then
months later apply another coat. Thanks for your opinions!

- JayDee
Posted to alt.home.repair

"JayDee" wrote in message
I applied Behr wet look sealer to the brick on my balcony a few months
ago, and it looks great. Lately I've been wanting it to look wetter
than it does now and am wonder if it's ok if I clean the brick, then
months later apply another coat. Thanks for your opinions!

I would consider the manufacturer to be the best source of this info.