Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Choice

I just installed new cabinets in my kitchen. Should I use all knobs,
all handles or a combination of knobs for the doors and handles for
the drawers? I plan on selling this house and was wondering what most
people prefer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I just installed new cabinets in my kitchen. Should I use all knobs,
all handles or a combination of knobs for the doors and handles for
the drawers?

Whatever SWMBO wants..I used knobs on the cupboards and handles on the
drawers

cabinet hardware Renata Woodworking 9 September 11th 06 07:08 PM
CABINET HARDWARE J T Woodworking 2 October 20th 05 02:30 PM
Rack/Cabinet Hardware Radra Electronics Repair 3 July 19th 05 11:12 PM
Kitchen cabinet hardware Sasha Woodworking 6 April 7th 05 01:39 AM
Cabinet Hardware question. Steve Woodworking 24 August 13th 04 08:02 PM