Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Replacement batteries?

I have a cordless drill from DeWalt that I got from a clearance sale a while
back I think for something like $129 and it included two batteries and
charger.

Now the batteries are charging up but draining very fast. I went and looked
at the new ones and they go for $70 a piece. WOW! $70 for a new
replacement 12V battery?

Is there a way to fix this instead of getting new ones?

I guess it's because I charged them before they were fully drained, or that
I left them on the charger too long after they were fully charged? or just
they go bad after two years?

Or is there a reliable online source to get good "used" or reconditioned
batteries?

Thanks,

MC

New Batteries Weatherlawyer UK diy 19 January 19th 08 03:23 PM
Replacement batteries. Weatherlawyer UK diy 5 April 14th 07 01:47 PM
Replacement window minus the replacement Gabrielli Home Repair 3 July 18th 06 02:26 PM
3-rd party replacement batteries for Makita? Ron Lowe UK diy 6 June 20th 06 04:59 PM
replacement batteries Tim Lamb UK diy 8 March 26th 06 07:02 PM