Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bathroom Vanities up to 85% Off This Week at House Depot

House Depot has extended our Memorial Day sale until Thursday June
5th. We have an incredible selection of bathroom vanities, from
traditional to modern and every style in between. House Depot features
free shipping in the USA and prices up to 75% off. For our Memorial
Day sale and are offering an additional 10% off purchases. Visit
http://www.housedepotvanities.com or call us toll-free at
877-982-6200.

About House Depot Vanities
Located in Glendale, California, House Depot is the largest direct
importer and distributor of beautiful bathroom accessories in the U.S.

We specialize in the most stylish, high-quality bathroom vanities,
faucets, mirrors, and other attractive added-value features that will
enhance the look and feel of your bath. With several hundred vanities
to choose from and ready for shipment, we at House Depot know that you
will find the aesthetic that's right for you.

We stock every single one of our products. Get everything you need for
your remodeling project—when you need it.

We have never lost a customer due to price . . . House Depot will not
be undersold!