Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Questions about Swimming Pools & Equipment

I've had an inground swimming pools since 2001 and overall it is
great. We had it build by a local contactor and watched the progress
step by step. Review the website www.swimmingpoolsfacts.com.
Throughout the years I have had questions about some of our decisions
and things that are now happening.
1. Polaris (the sweeper) is working sluggish and on her side. Why?
2. The pollen in the area I live is very bad due to oak trees. Any
suggestions? Are the covers advisable?
3. I use a Frog Mineral System. Is this still a good product?
4. We had an auto fill installed that never worked correctly. Is
there any other method to keep the water at the correct level?
5. What is the recommended time to run the filter and is it better to
run at night, morning or afternoon.
Thanks,
Trax