Posted to alt.home.repair

Default To all parents

allah says
(15. And We have enjoined on man to be dutiful and kind to his
parents. His mother bears him with hardship. And she delivers him with
hardship. And (the period of) his gestation and the weaning of him is
thirty months, till when he attains full strength and reaches forty
years, he says: "My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be
grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my
parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds, such as please You,
and make my offspring good. Truly, I have turned to You in repentance,
and truly, I am one of the Muslims.'') (16. They are those from whom
We shall accept the best of their deeds and overlook their evil deeds.
(They shall be) among the dwellers of Paradise. That is a promise of
truth that they had been promised.)

prophet mohamed says
(He is doomed, he is doomed, he is doomed, the man whose parents, one
or both of them, reach old age while he is alive and he does not enter
Paradise.)

(Allah enjoins you concerning your fathers, Allah enjoins you
concerning your mothers, Allah enjoins you concerning your mothers,
Allah enjoins you concerning your mothers, Allah enjoins you
concerning your close relatives then the next in closeness.)

The hand of the one who gives is superior. (Give to) your mother and
your father, your sister and your brother, then the closest and next
closest.)''

this is islam.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Why does this man continue to insult Allah by posting
in inappropriate newsgroups?
Posted to alt.home.repair

hamada wrote:

[...]

this is islam.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get to the part about where you should kill your daughter
for riding in a car with a strange man.

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:

hamada wrote:

[...]

this is islam.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get to the part about where you should kill your
daughter for riding in a car with a strange man.

Or sending them into a crowd with a bomb strapped to their back!!!
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Posted to alt.home.repair