Posted to alt.home.repair
KOS KOS is offline

Default water leaking into patio- dont know where it is coming from

Hi, I have a 65 year old house... We have a patio and connected to the
patio is a deck. We are seeing a lot of water leaking into the patio---
looks like it is coming from under the door. Door has been caulked .

On top of the patio we have a flat roof- I have seen water staying in
the gutters as there is no angle pitching down. I suppose the water
could be falling from the roof behind the windows and then seeping
into the patio. It also looks like- from looking at the floor in the
patio that the water may be coming from the ground.

MY question.. As I can not pinpoint exactly where the water is coming
into the house what is the best thing to do to solve this? who to
call? Would a home inspector be able to find where the water is
coming? I dont know who to call to start with this problem.
Anyl advice please
KOS