Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Section 8 of Chicago

Hello Section 8 Landlords,

My name is Christopher Crowder and I am a Professional Rental Agent
representing Rent Smart Chicago. My firm provides services that assist
tenants with rental properties, both short and long term. We are
professionals, licensed by the state of Illinois and experts in the
rental market. My niche is serving section 8 landlords, property
managers, and tenants. Having such a community allows me to assist all
three parties of the highest degree. I have several clients who are
already looking for section 8 homes, but cannot find them alone. Your
property may be the perfect place for them! I would love to help you
occupy your units with qualified section 8 tenants. The services I
provide are the following: Employment verification, Credit Check,
Landlord Verification, Marketing Plan, and Unit Showings. By your
property being a product of my services, I will make sure that your
property gains maximum exposure to the Chicago Area. There are several
good apartment services that serve Chicago, but I would like to serve
a community that these companies are not; the section 8 community. A
non-exclusive agreement is a small commitment, because I only receive
compensation if I provide you with a qualified tenant. This
compensation is equal to one month's rent, which is only 8 percent of
a one-year lease. As a sole agent of a real estate company, I am able
to share my compensation with the less fortunate. Every month I
contribute $22.00 to a child of The Children International
Sponsorship, which proof can be provided if necessary. This is not
just a statement to brag of giving; I love to help people, and I hope
you allow me to assist you in your leasing journey.
Thank You for reading my proposal, hope you give me a call at
773-354-2805. If I cannot be reached there, my email address is
. Again, thank you for your time; I hope
you have a great year!
Hope to hear from you soon!
Best Regards,

Christopher Crowder