Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to use a caulking gun

http://www.ehow.com/how_8790_caulking-gun.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 14, 1:11*pm, wrote:
http://www.ehow.com/how_8790_caulking-gun.html

Things You'll Need:
Household Rags
Utility Knives -- Knives...Plural? Why?
Caulking Guns -- Guns...Plural? Why?
Caulks
Nail Or Awl -- Better make it a long one!

Step Five: If using caulk that comes in a cardboard tube, look for a
second seal at the base of the spout

*look* for a second seal? Anybody in this group able to see down that
little hole you just cut in the tip?

Step Nine: Use your finger to gently press the caulk into the corner
or crack.

Step 9A: Curse and scream at the sloppy job you did 'cuz we're not
going to tell you to use a *wet* finger to smooth the bead until the
"Tips & Warning" section later on.

Step 9B : Clean up the mess you made when you laid the caulk gun down
to smooth your bead 'cuz we didn't tell you to release the pressure so
the caulk doesn't keep flowing out of the tube when you aren't
looking.

Bathroom Caulking Dottie Home Repair 6 July 6th 06 07:05 PM
caulking Patt Home Repair 4 June 29th 06 06:07 PM
Save the caulking John Lawrence Home Repair 1 February 23rd 06 10:07 PM
Caulking... Jon Home Repair 3 February 7th 06 02:44 PM
caulking for siding Sluggo Home Repair 5 July 19th 03 12:46 AM