Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Excuse me!!

Excuse me!!.
Would you stop for a moment?!
O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?
Who has made it?
Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!
It's you and the whole universe!..
Who has made them all ?!!
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.
Just think for a moment.
How are you going to be after death ?!
Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of
these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!
Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's
punishment?!
Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
Read ... and think deeply before you answer..
It is religion of Islam.
It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet, had
been sent by.
It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has
preached.
Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).
Don't be emstional.
Be rational and judge..
Just look..listen...compare..and then judge and say your word.
We advise you visiting :
http://www.islam-guide.com
http://www.thetruereligion.org
http://www.it-is-truth.org
http://www.beconvinced.com
http://www.plaintruth.org
http://english.islamway.com
http://www.todayislam.com
http://www.prophetmuhammed.org
http://www.islamtoday.net/english/
http://www.islamunveiled.org
http://www.islamic-knowledge.com

!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

[snip]
**** allah! islam is for pedophiles like Mohammed.
Flush your koran!

ah-ah-ah-llah kiss my ass
Does it smell good or bad?

There's your call to prayer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 3, 5:06*pm, islam man wrote:
Excuse me!!.
Would you stop for a moment?!
O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?

I think about myself all the time. It's getting those young fine
chicks to think about me thats the problem. ;-)

Who has made it?

I used to make it all the time but now I'm getting on in years.

Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!
It's you and the whole universe!..
Who has made them all ?!!
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.
Just think for a moment.
How are you going to be after death ?!

I'm sure that after death I'll be quite dead. How about you?

Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of
these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!

I don't know. I don't think about it much. I let dopes like you worry
about it.

Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's
punishment?!

Allah is your problem. I'm not Islamic. My God doesn't hold grudges.

Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
Read ... and think deeply before you answer..

OK,OK. I'm thinkin. I'm thinkin.

It is religion of Islam.

Sure it is. All religious fanatics believe theirs is the only "right"
religion. Just ask them.

It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet, had
been sent by.

The Last prophet? I think the Mormons might have something to say
about that. :-)

It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has
preached.

Not distorted? Name one bible that hasn't been tweaked a little over
the years.

Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).

No thanks. I'll pass. I've got a life.

Don't be emstional.

Emistional? Don't throw such big words at me. You confuse me :-)

Be rational and judge..

Why don't you take your own advice?

Just look..listen...compare..and then judge and say your word.
We advise you visiting :

If you can guarantee me 72 virgins............I'll think on it. :-D

http://www.islam-guide.comhttp://www...-knowledge.com

!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

islam man wrote:

Excuse me!!.
Would you stop for a moment?!
O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?
Who has made it?

The birth of every human being is an accident of passion.

Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!
It's you and the whole universe!..
Who has made them all ?!!

All made by acts of nature and forces of evolution.

You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.

All so-called deities, including Allah (praise be to him from me to you
with love), God, Vishnu, Yaweh, and countless others are mere inventions
of man's creative imagination.

Just think for a moment.
How are you going to be after death ?!

I will not be after death. As the leaf falls while the tree grows, so
shall I fall and decompose while others are born out of other accidents
of passion.

Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of
these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!

I believe this to be true: my creation came from my mother's egg which
was fertilized by my father's sperm, just like billions of mammals and
other creatures have come into existence. When I die, my ego and
consciousness of anything and everything will end; will cease to be,
just like billions of mammals and other creatures.

Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's
punishment?!

All so-called deities, including Allah (praise be to him from me to you
with love), God, Vishnu, Yaweh, and countless others are mere inventions
of man's creative imagination.

Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
Read ... and think deeply before you answer..

I have spent my life considering this question... I walk alone,
sometimes with friends. Human friends. Family. Most religions are
manifestations of the belief in supreme beings or spiritual deities
which in actuality cannot be proven to exist. All so-called deities,
including Allah (praise be to him from me to you with love), God,
Vishnu, Yaweh, and countless others are mere inventions of man's
creative imagination. The concept of time, for example, is another
invention of man's creative imagination.

It is religion of Islam.
It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet, had
been sent by.

Muhammad, peace be upon him from me to you with love, claimed to have
been a prophet. The third and final in a series. Moses, Jesus, Muhammad.
Who is to say that this is in fact true? Nobody can prove any of it. So
why argue and make claims that cannot be proven? Go ahead if you want.
I'm not buying into any of it.

It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has
preached.

The so-called Christian Bible has undergone many translations over the
millenia from the original ancient Greek texts. Who is to say that any
of these translations have been 100% exact and correct? The Qu'ran, may
it remain holy and pure to you, has also undergone many additions,
deletions, omissions, and has been re-worded to suit whomever had the
influence, money, and/or power to do so over the millenia. Please at
least review the methodical research of Reza Aslan on his website at
http://www.rezaaslan.com/nogodbutgod.html.

Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).
Don't be emstional.
Be rational and judge..

Thank you, I am always striving to be even more rational than I already
am. Rational thought is my higher calling. Perhaps you might say
rationality is my "religion". I am a seeker of truth, not through
dogmatic or doctrinary belief systems, but by way of more scientific
theory, hypothesis, and proof.

Once upon a time, mankind believed that all the heavenly bodies revolved
around us, with our very earth at the center. The observations of
Copernicus, and later Galileo, disproved this belief. The scientific
community agreed to refute its previously held concept, yet Galileo was
branded a heretic by the Vatican. Interestingly, this heliocentric
theory was held by Muslim astronomers, and others, even before
Copernicus' time. What the scientific method can prove, clerics are not
always so quick to endorse.

There is no allowance for the concept of faith in my seeking of truth,
there is only what can be proven and what can not be proven.

Just look..listen...compare..and then judge and say your word.

I have spoken!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 07:40:46 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Religion of peace:

-- **** URL deleted --

Religion and ****, a well-matched couple :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 6, 7:36*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
You don't know Jack Schitt...

The lineage is now revealed. Many people are at a loss for a response when
someone says "You don't know Jack Schitt," but now you can handle this
situation with confidence!
Jack is the only son of O. Schitt and Awe Schitt. O. Schitt, the
fertilizer magnate, married Awe Schitt, the owner of Knee-deep N.Schitt,
Inc.
In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt, and the deeply religious couple
produced six children: Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull
Schitt and the twins, Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.
Against her parents objections, Deep Schitt married Dump Schitt, a high
school drop-out. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt
divorced. Noe Schitt later married Mr. Scherlock, and because her kids
were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then
known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.
Dip Schitt married Loada Schitt and they produced a nervous son, Chicken
Schitt. Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt were inseparable throughout childhood
and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The
wedding announcement in the newspapers announced the Schitt-Happens
wedding. They created a bumper sticker and made millions. You've probably
seen it...
The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd and Hoarse. Bull Schitt, the
prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy
with his new bride Pisa Schitt.
So now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt," you can correct
them and inform them of your more than deep knowledge of the family tree.

--

Christopher A. Young

Now thats what I call a real "schitty" story.

You forgot to mention cousins, Crocka,Thatsom and Buncha.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Religion of peace:

http://www.answering-islam.org/Terro..._violence.html

Thanks for that url, the web pages were very informative.

And along similar lines, point your browser to

http://www.rezaaslan.com/nogodbutgod.html

to discover Reza Aslan's book "No God But God". The book is a brief
history of pre-Islamic Arabia, through Muhammad's time, and up to the
current time. The author covers the good, the bad, and the ugly of Islam.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Lou Lou is offline

On Jan 6, 3:10 pm, maxodyne wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Religion of peace:

http://www.answering-islam.org/Terro..._violence.html

Thanks for that url, the web pages were very informative.

And along similar lines, point your browser to

http://www.rezaaslan.com/nogodbutgod.html

to discover Reza Aslan's book "No God But God". The book is a brief
history of pre-Islamic Arabia, through Muhammad's time, and up to the
current time. The author covers the good, the bad, and the ugly of Islam.

Well you know what they say. Islam doesn't kill, Islamics do.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Religion of peace:

http://www.answering-islam.org/Terro..._violence.html

Thanks for that url, the web pages were very informative.

And along similar lines, point your browser to

http://www.rezaaslan.com/nogodbutgod.html

to discover Reza Aslan's book "No God But God". The book is a brief
history of pre-Islamic Arabia, through Muhammad's time, and up to the
current time. The author covers the good, the bad, and the ugly of Islam.

Well you know what they say. Islam doesn't kill, Islamics do.

Agreed. Or to put it in a more reusable, multipurpose way:

"[insert one or more belief systems and/or religious organizations
and/or political organizations and/or mechanical devices here] don't
kill people, people do."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 07:36:07 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote Re Excuse me!!:

So now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt," you can correct
them and inform them of your more than deep knowledge of the family tree.

I'm having trouble visualizing all the family relationships. Would
there be a family tree diagram for the Schitt family located somewhere
on the web?

That would help a lot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 08:30:29 -0800 (PST), Noshtfolks
wrote Re Excuse me!!:

Now thats what I call a real "schitty" story.

You forgot to mention cousins, Crocka,Thatsom and Buncha.

This is another reason that a family tree diagram would be useful.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Caesar Romano wrote:

I'm having trouble visualizing all the family relationships. Would
there be a family tree diagram for the Schitt family located somewhere
on the web?

Isn't that in the illustrated version of Genesis?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

[...]

Are the the Schitts form the Up Schitt's Creek area by any chance?

Excuse me!! [email protected] UK diy 2 June 26th 07 03:14 PM
Excuse me!! [email protected] Home Repair 2 June 24th 07 05:44 PM
Excuse me!! [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 May 17th 07 01:48 PM
Excuse me [email protected] UK diy 2 February 22nd 07 01:58 AM