Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Floor Drain Check Ball

The check ball in my floor drain is damaged. Does anyone have answers
the following questions?

1. Where can I find a ball to replace it? It is probably a 2"
opening, i'd have to check to be sure.
2. How can I install the new ball? The floor drain is not easily
disassembled. Can I force it through or is there a known method?

Thanks for any information.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 2, 12:14*pm, wrote:
The check ball in my floor drain is damaged. *Does anyone have answers
the following questions?

1. *Where can I find a ball to replace it? *It is probably a 2"
opening, i'd have to check to be sure.
2. *How can I install the new ball? *The floor drain is not easily
disassembled. *Can I force it through or is there a known method?

Thanks for any information.

Pictures would help, especially if you took those pictures to a
plumbing supply house - the kind that contractors use, not an HD or
Lowes.