Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Grilling options

I'm a die-hard charcoal fan myself, and wouldn't stoop to grilling on
anything else. But my evil twin was whining about all the time, effort,
and mess involved with charcoal, and actually used the g-word (gas) the
other day.

So, purely as an intellectual exercise, to amuse said evil twin, I'm
inviting opinions on the relative merits - and drawbacks - of natural
gas and propane.

Initial expense, usage expense, installation issues, maintenance issues,
safety, food flavor -- anything else you can think of are all fair game
for this discussion.

I do have (I mean, my twin does have) natural gas readily at hand on the
deck, so that's a minor consideration at best.