Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.building.construction,alt.architecture,alt.home.repair
++ ++ is offline

Default Large and cheap plywood near Coventry, RI

RicodJour wrote:

From Craigslist:
http://providence.craigslist.org/mat/507255077.html
I have about 600 sheets of 5x12 plywood 5/8 thick Im selling it for
$5.00 a sheet these are brand new not used if you figure the square
footage it equals just as much as 2 4x8 sheets put together you can
purchase as much or as little as you want delivery available call
rocky (401)269-9934

Man, I wish I had a project for it and lived a bit nearer!

Just like the guy with 20 large apartments worth of Brazilian cherry for
2 bucks a square feel, these deals are never where you need them to make
the better buck, and even if they were, the time between spec to hunt
and gather to install can be huge.

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.building.construction,alt.architecture,alt.home.repair

"++" wrote in message

RicodJour wrote:

From Craigslist:
http://providence.craigslist.org/mat/507255077.html
I have about 600 sheets of 5x12 plywood 5/8 thick Im selling it for
$5.00 a sheet these are brand new not used if you figure the square
footage it equals just as much as 2 4x8 sheets put together you can
purchase as much or as little as you want delivery available call
rocky (401)269-9934

Man, I wish I had a project for it and lived a bit nearer!

Just like the guy with 20 large apartments worth of Brazilian cherry for 2
bucks a square feel, these deals are never where you need them to make the
better buck, and even if they were, the time between spec to hunt and
gather to install can be huge.

The Nature of Markets.