Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toxicity In Chinese Products?

We would like to buy headlamps for our grandchildren, and the ones we
have seen have been made in China.

With all the news about dangerous ingredients in Chinese products we
have some reservations about the elastic head straps.

I have read about lead in some products.

I have read about phthalates in pliable plastics.

Would plastic straps be something to worry about?

Thanks for your help.

Dwight Gibb
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dwight" wrote in message
We would like to buy headlamps for our grandchildren, and the ones we have
seen have been made in China.

With all the news about dangerous ingredients in Chinese products we have
some reservations about the elastic head straps.

I have read about lead in some products.

I have read about phthalates in pliable plastics.

Would plastic straps be something to worry about?

Thanks for your help.

Dwight Gibb

do your grandkids typically eat the plastic straps on their possessions?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dwight" wrote in message
We would like to buy headlamps for our grandchildren, and the ones we have
seen have been made in China.

With all the news about dangerous ingredients in Chinese products we have
some reservations about the elastic head straps.

I have read about lead in some products.

I have read about phthalates in pliable plastics.

Would plastic straps be something to worry about?

Thanks for your help.

Dwight Gibb

Did you get nailed by the excellent LL Bean commercial on TV, with all the
little kids wearing headlamps?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"charlie" wrote in message

"Dwight" wrote in message
We would like to buy headlamps for our grandchildren, and the ones we
have seen have been made in China.

With all the news about dangerous ingredients in Chinese products we have
some reservations about the elastic head straps.

do your grandkids typically eat the plastic straps on their possessions?

http://www.lamanaphotography.com/walmart3.htm

Take a look at this woman feet... No she didn't eat her sandals.

Posted to alt.home.repair

charlie wrote:
"Dwight" wrote in message

We would like to buy headlamps for our grandchildren, and the ones we have
seen have been made in China.

With all the news about dangerous ingredients in Chinese products we have
some reservations about the elastic head straps.

I have read about lead in some products.

I have read about phthalates in pliable plastics.

Would plastic straps be something to worry about?

Thanks for your help.

Dwight Gibb

do your grandkids typically eat the plastic straps on their possessions?

Gee, havent thought about that. I will ask the parents.