Posted to alt.home.repair

Default fiberglass entrance doors

Has anyone had first hand experience with them ? what brand etc. This
will go on house in Florida near ocean. I Googled them , but would like
someone with real experience.

thanks
Mike Lane

Posted to alt.home.repair

We have had them for about 10 years and no problems. They face due south,
no shade in Virginia. Don't remember the name, they were fairly pricey as
have windows in both doors. Two door entrance.
When we bought them were told either metal or fiberglass but not wood for
direct sun. They have a wood like texture stamped into the fiberglass.
They still close snugly and look good as new.

Entrance way Arch Thom Woodworking 6 August 19th 07 01:48 AM
Precision Clear coated fiberglass doors Kramertheman Home Ownership 0 April 21st 06 06:17 PM
Fiberglass French doors that open out? John Caras Home Repair 3 March 29th 06 02:13 PM
Fiberglass vs. steel entry doors? Al Bundy Home Repair 12 June 13th 05 01:28 PM
Do I need an entrance head? SQLit Home Repair 0 August 17th 04 04:47 PM